Saturday, October 2, 2010

:)

       Today I got an email advertising burial insurance. "Enjoy the peace of mind in not having to leave your loved ones with a financial mess to clean up"...
       Really? 
       Lol, they must have heard about my reckless longboarding adventures with a bunch of guys I barely knew. And our 3 get-aways from the PoPo.
       And just a question, throwin it out there- why do guys like to longboard with the least amount of clothes on as possible? They are going down seriously sick slopes in their briefies. And the girls that were boarding- more than the usual amount of clothing on. I guess here is a classic example of how one gender is obviously significantly more well endowed with common sense than the other. Just sayin :)
       So I freaking love longboarding, but I have a confessiona to make, brace yourselves- I didn't longboard tonight with the guys. Ha I was way too scared that I would eat it and mess up my pretty face in front of the shirtless boys. Oh and the fact that I have only been on a longboard a grand total of 4 times. Yes including the time when I sat down and pushed myself with my hands. And I still ran over my finger. But imma learn.
       Anyway- Peace Out. :)

1 comment:

  1. candace, please teach me? i wanna learn how to longboard so badly.
    oh and p.s. you are so hard core/awesome.

    ReplyDelete