Wednesday, October 20, 2010

I'm going to be a STUDENT!!!

       I am going to be a college student at UVU starting in January. I am stoked. :) Ha I have never been so excited to be completely overwhelmed with working full time at work and taking 15 credits of classes. Registration is in like 2 weeks and today I made the schedule that I hope I can get, but I made two different ones just in case. :) I'm going to be a STUDENT! I am going to get an education. OH and I forgot, so I am not going to be a personal trainer anymore. I have decided that I want to be an architect instead (when I say that I decided it actually went down like this- Me to Katelyn "Katelyn, let's play rock, paper, scissors for my future. I am architect you are personal trainer." I won best two out of three and so I am going to be an architect. But I figure it's not that big of a deal to decide my future like that because I am basically good at everything I try).
       Oh and I am like a longboarder now, with a longboard of my own, and a few miles under my belt and an imaginary name tag that says "I'm the best".
       Over the top a lil? Okay, I'll deflate a bit. But seriously...don't get me started on the list of things that I am talented at, because it goes on and on. :)
       So it's AA in AVC (aka- Associates of Arts in Art and Visual Communication) at UVU- hopefully by April 2012. Then it's off to the UofU to do a BA in Pre-Architecture or something and then the graduate program at UofU as well. :) Then I will be an architect (plus a few years or so of internship with a firm or something legit). :)
Peace Out.

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy for you Candace! I am so jealous that you actually know what you want to be.. i am STILL trying to figure that one out!

    ReplyDelete